Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

making intro for youtube

Options
  • 30-08-2013 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭

How would you make an intro for a youtube video. i googled and lots of them go to flixpress but i would prefer to create one myself rather than get a template.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Depends what you want to do. Microsofts free movie maker program would allow you to do something basic using video, text and images. Something like premiere elements would allow more advanced video editing but costs around €90, then there's the likes of Adobe After Effects which cost in the region of €600 but can do just about anything you want.

There would also be the option of renting cloud based services off Adobe. You pay a monthly free to get access to software suites. You could get Premiere Pro for a month and put the video together.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

yeah to get something like what they have on the likes of flixpress, you'd really need a program like Adobe After Effects, then you'd have to learn it too, it can be a bit of a challenge.
    I'd say keep your intro simple, create something in your graphic software and maybe animate it in whatever your using for editing and concentrate on your content more than anything else.

Advertisement