Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fujitsu LIFEBOOK A series

Options
  • 29-08-2013 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can somebody tell me if the touch pad on the Fujitsu lifebook is multi-functional and if it is how do I Find out what it does and how it does it. I only got this laptop new 2 weeks ago and am struggling with the touch pad. Sometimes it will not scroll down but will allow some functions and than all of a sudden it starts to work again. I think the problem is my lack of knowledge but I'm not sure as it came with no operators manual. I think I have purchased the worse laptop in the world. please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Torqay

Check the advanced mouse properties. The Synaptics software comes with little video tutorials for the various functions/gestures.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭chopper666

Torqay wrote: »
    Check the advanced mouse properties. The Synaptics software comes with little video tutorials for the various functions/gestures.
    Thanks for the reply but I goanna bring the laptop back to the shop, I've had nothing but trouble with it from day one. Would not recommend a Fujitsu or Windows 8 to anyone. I had an Advent with Windows 7 before this, It cost half as much and never had a problem with it.

Advertisement