Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] German student looking for single-room Dublin2/6/8

Options
  • 29-08-2013 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey there,

my Name is David (24) and I´m going to be in Dublin (DIT Business School) for my 5th semester. I´m looking for a non-shared room in a shared accommodation (house, flat, apartment .. whatsoever ;-)) in between the 2nd of September 2013 and the 20th of January 2014 preferably somewhere in Dublin 2, 6 or 8 ...

Still reading? ok..

Well of course I´m friendly, tolerant, ... just a nice guy ;-)
    Actually there is not too much I care about but to have one room for myself with a place to sleep and maybe some desk to work/study, when necessary, is important to me. Everything else can be shared, luxury not luxury (depending on the rent) or I-don´t-know I adapt easily to most conditions or environments as long as the people around me are nice.. Well, a solid ceiling and windows fitting the holes the bricklayers left in the wall for that particular purpose would be nice :-D

In my brain it said: It would be perfect to have some irish folks as roommates.. but now that I think about it.. that´s maybe not the most important thing.

If you like what I wrote and if you´re looking for somebody like me to share your accommodation please contact me by pm. Thanks ;-)

David

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement