Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single room in Maynooth, PG/Mature only

Options
  • 29-08-2013 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all, we have a room (€65/wk) available for a postgrad or mature student or professional only, nice modern house in quiet estate. Within walking distance of the University (15 mins) and the train station (5 mins). Sharing with three postgrads (1F, 2M), we're neat and quiet but easy-going and friendly :) Available immediatly, PM for information.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 got2read

Hello there.

I am a 27 year old male mature student going into maynooth. Neat and tidy person, respectful of others. I am interested in the room and would like to make arrangements to view same. I look forward to your reply. Regards, gerry

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lmsilvam

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭clo1

I am a 23 year old who has just started a part time postgraduate course in NUIM and need a room to move into asap,possibly today or tomorrow, could I arrange a viewing if the room is still available?I am clean and easygoing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Lmsilvam

Thanks for the responses, room taken :) Mod please close?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement