Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fantasy football advice

Options
  • 29-08-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi its my first year of FF and I am doing really bad. Please could I have some advice????

My team is Mignolet

Jääskeläinen

Brayford

Ivanovic

Clyne

Garrido

O'Shea

Hazard

De Guzman

Snodgrass

Nolan

Westwood

Van Persie

Lambert

Deulofeu

As you can see I am miles behind so I need advice for week 3 captain and transfers?? I wish I could start again :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

nicmarie wrote: »
    Hi its my first year of FF and I am doing really bad. Please could I have some advice????

My team is Mignolet

Jääskeläinen

Brayford

Ivanovic

Clyne

Garrido

O'Shea

Hazard

De Guzman

Snodgrass

Nolan

Westwood

Van Persie

Lambert

Deulofeu

As you can see I am miles behind so I need advice for week 3 captain and transfers?? I wish I could start again :(

You can start again if you play your wildcard!. I would downgrade either mignolet or jasskalainin to arthr buruc from Southampton and use that money to upgrade o Shea... De Guzman and snodgrass need the boot, possibly Aaron Ramsey would b a good replacement ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

nicmarie wrote: »

My team is Mignolet

Jääskeläinen

Brayford

Ivanovic

Clyne

Garrido

O'Shea

Hazard

De Guzman

Snodgrass

Nolan

Westwood

Van Persie

Lambert

Deulofeu

For this week you could swap Ivanovic and Hazard for Zabaleta and Silva(4 point hit?) and wildcard next gameweek, there's lots of threads here where you will get good advice.
    Silva would be the obvious captain if you followed my advice but otherwise look to using your transfer to get a captain for this week, only City have a standout easy fixture.

Advertisement