Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TN075 -Medicinal Chemistry- jobs?

Options
  • 29-08-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi all.

Recently accepted for the above course and I was just wondering to myself: "what jobs will be open to me after I have completed my degree?"
    Would be very grateful if some people who have this knowledge, would shed some light on the situation.

Thank you in advance.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭outnumbered

simons545 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Recently accepted for the above course and I was just wondering to myself: "what jobs will be open to me after I have completed my degree?"
    Would be very grateful if some people who have this knowledge, would shed some light on the situation.

i'm sure it's working in a biomedical industry like alchemez, designing drugs :)
    or grad medicine? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

simons545 wrote: »
    Hi all.

****loads.

Hope this helps. x

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

I did this course and found it brilliant. People in my class have ended up in biotech and medical devices, graduate entry pharmacy and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry. Others are doing masters and phds in chemistry, bioengineering etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭simons545

chocksaway wrote: »
    I did this course and found it brilliant. People in my class have ended up in biotech and medical devices, graduate entry pharmacy and medicine and the pharmaceutical industry. Others are doing masters and phds in chemistry, bioengineering etc etc

Thank you very much indeed :-) glad to know there's light at the end of the tunnel. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ellinad

Hey I'm doing this course too!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement