Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easycashmobile.ie

Options
  • 29-08-2013 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭

Anybody used these in the past? I'd get €20 more for my phone from them than any other site. Just want to know if anyone has any experience with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Grassyass101

Was thinking of using them myself. How did you get on??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Never got any feedback from anyone so I went with 02 recycling instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,679 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    Never got any feedback from anyone so I went with 02 recycling instead.

And how did that work out? Looked at them recently as well but their terms and conditions seemed rife with ways to cut down the payout.

I had gone with 02 before for a mobile i had, and they took ages to send the payment. and kept insisting they couldn't issue a cheque. So decide to send my old tablet to Easycashmoblie.sent if off yesterday, so ill let you know how it goes.

Update: Sent off the Tablet last week and got a cheque off them today, so all seems to be good. ~No hassle at all...

• Advertisement
Advertisement