Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is in the wrong forum....

Options
  • 29-08-2013 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

I know I'm in the wrong forum here but I was looking around and couldn't find anywhere else that made sense to put it, so this is the closest I could find.

I'm looking to know if any of you know where sells K'Nex in Dublin? Looking for a decent set as a birthday present but if I look in Smiths or Argos all they have is small cheap ones that the recipient wouldn't get much use out of, besides buying online I can't really find anywhere in Dublin I could buy this? Any Lego heads have any suggestions? :)

@Mods - Sorry for this being in the wrong forum, please feel free to move to more appropriate one.

Comments

Advertisement