Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of music do you like most?

Options
  • 29-08-2013 11:55am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1

What kind of music do you like most?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Jazz and blues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

Good music.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Green Giant

indie or soft rock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

If there's one genre that always catches my attention, it's soul music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I love Movie Scores. Great for getting work done and for relaxing. I rarely have a bath but if I do, I put on the Dark Knight score.

Also love Rock, Blues, some metal, and classical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Ambient music, "IDM" type electronic music like Aphex Twin and Boards of Canada, Post-Rock, Post-Metal and sludgy kind of Metal. Female singers with a darker kind of vibe. A bit of Drone and shoegaze type Indie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Hip-hop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Jazz, blues, R&B, hip hop, rap, soul, Malian, Afro Beat, High Life, Northern Soul, Americana, alt, indie, krautrock, fusion, reggae, classical, soundtracks, heavy metal, hair metal, rock....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭eskimocat

I like a wide range of music but I always seem to gravitate back to the 80's hits, or other music I listened to as a teen which was a bit more rock. I just love a good old love song. >>>soppy git<<<< ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Psychedelic rock and punk rock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭patrickbrophy18

80s and early 90s mostly. Then there are chill-out songs such as this (Telafon Tel Aviv - Sound in a Dark Room) and this (Friendly Fires - Paris).

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭new_maniac

Anything from the 60's :)

Advertisement