Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Insurance Renewal

Options
  • 29-08-2013 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Its that time of year again when I will have to renew my insurance but the question is who with?

I am with Campion ( Insurance Brooker) at the moment.

It was my first insurance under my own name on a Renault Magane 1.4 litre petrol worth €1000. I was 23 when i got insured in September but I am now 24. It cost €900 which i thought was ok at the time. I hope i can do a little better this time around as I have not had any bumps or scratches.

Does anyone know of any good insurance companies out there apart from the likes of campion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

How long is a piece of string? Ring another broker and get them to give you a quote. They approach the same panel of insurers probably but might have greater discounts.

Advertisement