Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic Tips

Options
  • 29-08-2013 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi all,

My first trip out to Electric Picnic this year, looking for a few cheeky tips to get ahead of the monstrous crowd expected! One tip I got last night was to check out Ben Klock from 00:00 - 04:00 in the forest (Red Bull Area). Good DJ from Berlin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭mosstin

richiebox wrote: »
    Hi all,

My first trip out to Electric Picnic this year, looking for a few cheeky tips to get ahead of the monstrous crowd expected! One tip I got last night was to check out Ben Klock from 00:00 - 04:00 in the forest (Red Bull Area). Good DJ from Berlin.

Bring earplugs for My Bloody Valentine. Hello tinnitus.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 robertlegear

Good Weekend, enjoyed a lot of acts, Robert Plant, Ellie goulding, the Knife, No Ceremony. Deap Vally ... those two girls really rocked. Forgot my earplugs, My Bloody Valentine drowned out any vocals they had unfortunately with thier trademark maelstrom of noise.

Tips for Next year ...
    ... for myself; earplugs, my ears are still ringing
    ... for the pissheads, enjoy the boozing boys and girls, but dont get too wasted on the
    Friday, there's another two days after that. Some ammount poor feckers were passed out and so badly wasted on the First night, you just know they are in no way, shape or form going to be able to enjoy the rest of the festival.
    ... for the newbies, when you pass out drunk underneath one of those big trees, remember that your lying in the areas that all the other pissheads urinate in late in the evening, that's a smell of stale p!ss the next morning off you, but probably not your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 robertlegear

Good Weekend, enjoyed a lot of acts, Robert Plant, Ellie goulding, the Knife, No Ceremony. Deap Vally ... those two girls really rocked. Forgot my earplugs, My Bloody Valentine drowned out any vocals they had unfortunately with thier trademark maelstrom of noise.

Tips for Next year ...
    ... for myself; earplugs, my ears are still ringing
    ... for the pissheads, enjoy the boozing boys and girls, but dont get too wasted on the
    Friday, there's another two days after that. Some ammount poor feckers were passed out and so badly wasted on the First night, you just know they are in no way, shape or form going to be able to enjoy the rest of the festival.
    ... for the newbies, when you pass out drunk underneath one of those big trees, remember that your lying in the areas that all the other pissheads urinate in late in the evening, that's a smell of stale p!ss the next morning off you, but probably not your own.

Advertisement