Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two-Course Meal For Two for €22 at Copán, Rathmines

Options
  • 29-08-2013 9:53am
    Subscribers Posts: 126 ✭✭

Looks like a good deal on Groupon any body bought it?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 sekelly11

I'm thinking about buying it as well..seems like a great deal. If I decide to buy it, I'll prob go this weekend so I'll give you my verdict then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Ate there before, relaly didn't rate it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

epopnomis wrote: »
    Ate there before, relaly didn't rate it...

Agree with this. It was their first month operating so maybe that was a factor.

• Subscribers Posts: 126 ✭✭Camo22

Good deal though, worth giving it a go. Gonna go at weekend too and I will let you know how I got on...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Thanks op,

Picked one up, tis a great spot, 2 cocktails for a fiver all Thursday evening and Fridays up to 8pm, go at one of those times and you'll have a cheap a night out as you can get in Dublin!!

Food was very nice the last time, it's pub grub not the ritz!

Go Team!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Picked up one myself. They dont sent the groupon until the deal has ended so looks like it will be next weekend when we go.

Advertisement