Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good motivaltional quote to inscribe for a student?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

I want to buy a present for my sister who has just done her leaving and is now embarking on a long college path to study Medicine.

I would like to buy here something special that maybe be personalised with her name and maybe a motivational quote.

I am looking for some nice and short motivational quotes????

And secondly

What might be a good idea to inscribe it on.... Had been thinking of a diary/journal for notes with leather cover and name & quote printed???????But not sure about it, what else could I get if didn't go for that!!!!!

Would really appreciate some ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars

or the other version is

Reach for the moon and even if you miss you will be among the stars

A diary would be nice as they are always usefull. You could get one, that has a spereate cover so she could interchange it between diary years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

the quote below, from Pele, got me through even the toughest of times at medical school:

“Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do”

Advertisement