Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are odds better for an accumulator

Options
  • 28-08-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭

Say team A are 2/1 in their game and team B are 3/1 in some other game.
    1 on each as singles if they both win will give me 5 in winnings.
    Now if I were to do this in an accumulator I would expect odds of at least 6 to 1. Thinking being its my 2 winnings from first game goes on the second game at odds of 3 to 1.
    But to attract you into taking the additional risk to go for the bigger winnings of an accumukator would the bookie offer acc odds of maybe 7/1 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

2/1 and 3/1 double pays 11/1. €1 @ 2/1 returns €3, €3 @3/1 returns €12.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Rockfish

Say team A are 2/1 in their game and team B are 3/1 in some other game.
    1 on each as singles if they both win will give me 5 in winnings.
    Now if I were to do this in an accumulator I would expect odds of at least 6 to 1. Thinking being its my 2 winnings from first game goes on the second game at odds of 3 to 1.
    But to attract you into taking the additional risk to go for the bigger winnings of an accumukator would the bookie offer acc odds of maybe 7/1 ?

No disrespect but if you cannot grasp the simple concept of an accumulator, maybe you shouldnt be gambling?

Advertisement