Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB personal loan.

Options
  • 28-08-2013 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can give me some advice on this...

In 2008 i got a personal un-secured loan of AIB whom i had been banking with for 25years, the amount was 35k euro and was to be re-paid over 5 years at 680e pm, i was in fulltime permanent employment at the time until being made redundant in 2010...the amount is down to 18k now and im on the dole getting 168e pw, im 6 months in arrears on the mortgage and just cannot repay the loan at present, a few months ago AIB made my acc. insolvent and now today i received a letter saying they have instructed their solicitors to commence legal proceedings to recover the outstanding amount.....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Advertisement