Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood tests question

Options
  • 28-08-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got my blood tests taken today. I was rather apprehensive as it was my first time and I have been ill for a while. I actually didn't want to see the doctor taking these so I missed out on seeing what she was doing. All I know was that she required four samples. My question is - what results will I get back ie blood sugars? Also, can they actually give much information?

Many thanks in advance,

D

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

What results you'll get back depends entirely on what tests have been requested; which themselves will depend on what they're testing you for - 4 samples is not actually that huge an amount.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

You need to discuss this with your doctor.

No medical or professional advice is allowed here as per the forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement