Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jurisprudence courses??

Options
  • 28-08-2013 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anybody know if there are any colleges where one can do just the jurisprudence module, something like a diploma course? I am currently going into my final year and I am reluctant to study jurisprudence this year as its such a headache.Was thinking not to do it this year and do a jurisprudence course after I graduate in order to sit in the kings inns exams.Any advice on this would be great as I am really confused on what to do now:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

My advice is to do it this year. If you cant handle jurisprudence in your main degree you'll struggle like mad when it comes to the KI! Man up.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

In the UCC Evening law course, there were people who did solely the Jurisprudence module. The Dept. might allow it for the day as well.

Advertisement