Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone need a housemate near UL?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys! I'm a first year student but only got offered a place today so I'm reeeeeaaaalllly stuck for a place to stay! Anyone have a spare room in a house that I could rent? I'm great craic I promise!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Luize

I would suggest contacting https://www.facebook.com/JCPropertyIreland?fref=ts :)
    they have a few rooms left I think! Gonna be living there myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Vicky_Day

Thanks so much! I rang and booked a room straight away! We might be neighbours! haha

Vicky_Day wrote: »
    Thanks so much! I rang and booked a room straight away! We might be neighbours! haha

Really haha? Or housemates ;) depending on which house they put you in haha! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Vicky_Day

well i'm in a house with 3 other girls? thats all i know for now! haha

Vicky_Day wrote: »
    well i'm in a house with 3 other girls? thats all i know for now! haha

We're definitely going to be housemates so haha! Cause when I booked there was 2 other girls :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭irelandjoe

Yes I have put you in same House. Thanks Luize for the reference..........
    3 more and I will get you a One-4-All Voucher :D

Advertisement