Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSI (Las Vegas) - Season 14 *Spoilers*

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭

Source

George Eads is taking time out this season and Marg Helgenberger returns as Catherine for one new episode

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Marg Helgenberger returns as Catherine for one new episode

Yep, the 300th episode. :cool: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Matt Davis is joining in a recurring role, maybe a replacement for George Eads

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Matt Davis is joining in a recurring role, maybe a replacement for George Eads

Thats a great high profile gig for him! :) - especially after he stupidly left TVD for the flop that was Cult. I think he'd make a good CSI....he has the looks and stature etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody no when this is on irish tv or sky, i heard its on chanel 5 but i dont have that in hd

• Registered Users Posts: 85,108 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CSI will lose one of its original stars, Paul Guilfoyle, by the end of the current season, EW has confirmed. The actor, who has played Captain Jim Brass since the CBS show debuted in 2000, is only one of two original stars left on the show; George Eads, who plays Nick Stokes, will be the lone remaining original actor when season 15 kicks off in the fall Source

• Advertisement
Advertisement