Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy being in a Musical this December!?

Options
  • 28-08-2013 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey,

Glencullen Dundrum Dramatic and Musical Society are seeking new members for their production of 'Me and My Girl' in the Mill Theatre, Dundrum Town Centre this December.

With the nights about to get longer, you might be looking for something to help pass the time so this might just the thing to get involved in. Our society has members aged 8 to 80 so we are open to all ages and performing abilities...trust me if I can do it anyone can!

We have a lot of fun and don't take ourselves too seriously, but seriously enough to ensure our productions are of a professional standard and the shows (which run for a week) are always a sell out!
    We rehearse in a school in Dundrum, close to the Balally Luas stop.
    If you'd like to know more, send me a PM and I'll give you the details of our open evening on 2nd Sept :)

Advertisement