Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Oakley Sunglasses

Options
  • 28-08-2013 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all,

Came across this website on Livingsocial yesterday, obviously too good to be true as the website does look a bit shady, but has anyone bought anything from them? One of the women I work with bought a pair two weeks ago and is still waiting on delivery.

They're advertising on Facebook as well and you can pay through Paypal, so I don't think they're money scammers, but the glasses are obviously fake.

And for €18.64 for a pair of nice Oakleys, I might give them a shot.

So any dealings?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You wouldn't even get one real lense for that price, either buy the real deal or don't buy them at all.
    Anyone who wants to put counterfeit lenses on their eyes is an idiot, your friend should have more sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I think you'll find you've a fake pair of Oakleys for €18.64 not a nice pair.

I had fake Oakleys in the past, picked them up for $10 in New York, they were fine, much heavier than the real things and the lenses were ****, but what do you expect for a tenner. durability wise they were fine, well for the few months I had them until I lost them, me loosing Oakleys is another story.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Carraig95

You wouldn't even get one real lense for that price, either buy the real deal or don't buy them at all.
    Anyone who wants to put counterfeit lenses on their eyes is an idiot, your friend should have more sense.

Christ relax, just asking a question.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Iano_128

Carraig95 wrote: »
    Christ relax, just asking a question.

Plenty of people sitting on top of high horses on here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

We do not allow people to encourage the purchase of fake goods. Please read the charter.

Locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement