Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag Party Kinsale

Options
  • 27-08-2013 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have been given the task of booking a Stag party for my cousin & was thinking of going to Kinsale.
    Can anybody recommend Kinsale or advise us if we should choose other location ?
    If kinsale, where would be best place to stay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Are ye are youngish crowd or older. I would think if ye are young and hyper ye would be better off heading to Cork City, if ye are young/a bit more mature or older then go for kinsale. You cant really go bad with places to stay as it is so small.. The Blue Haven would be a good spot especially for a party as they have cocktails and that..

What are you looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

Kinsale is all about the water. There are charters you can rent for fishing or sailing that will take you out for full of half days. Other good option for a stag is doing a bit of surfing on Garretstown beach. Added benefit of fixing a hangover very quickly! If you are into golf then there is good options too.

There is a lot to do in Kinsale but as previous posted said if your group is very young then the city might be better. If you are a more mature bunch (late 30's+) then it is a great town.

Town's website has a lot of details (www.kinsale.ie)

Advertisement