Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Girl looking to share in Drumcondra, St Pats student

Options
  • 27-08-2013 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking for a house to share with other students in the Drumcondra area. Contact me on <snip> if interested :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Perhaps best to not have your phone number on the internet. Private Messages, are a better idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 VOR74

nmcbride wrote: »
    Looking for a house to share with other students in the Drumcondra area. Contact me on <snip> if interested :)

Hi I have a double room to rent in Beaumont. Its €370 pm includes bills. Only snag is I am a single mum of a 12 &8 year old. I am heading to ITB myself this year so need the extra cash hence renting the room. The kids are really good lol.
    Regards, val

• Registered Users Posts: 4 beaty93

hey im intrested sharing, im a student in dcu? are u still available please get in contact asap <snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 28 purplecorn

I'd be interested as well if you're still looking!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

beaty93 wrote: »
    hey im intrested sharing, im a student in dcu? are u still available please get in contact asap <snip>

Perhaps best to not have your phone number on the internet. Private Messages, are a better idea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 joy28

Room to let in house in Marino, 15 min walk to st.pats. all mod cons. email if interested thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement