Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marvel Unlimited

Options
  • 27-08-2013 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I'm thinking of subscribing to the Marvel Unlimited service which seems like a good deal - $9.99 for access to over 13,000 comics but was wondering about the quality/age of them. Anyone here a subscriber and would you recommend it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭micko45

Hi,

I have been using it since may, it was $59.88 for the year, I wanted to get into the marvel universe and didn't know where to start. Lots and lots of comics a life times worth maybe. The app on both android and ipad seems to fail to download comics some times but if you try again is usually works, also not all the comics are displayed well, especially on a phone. 10 inch tablet or PC/laptop is the best way to view it.

It is about 6 months behind regular publications so if you want the latest issues you will have to wait.

I am happy with it, i think it was worth 45ish euro.

Rgds
    MMG

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Tried it out on my Nexus 7 last night and it looks great. I'm kind of like you in that I've never read Marvel stuff so their quantity of stuff alone seems to make it worth it. Going to get the month to month deal initially at least.

Advertisement