Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault Fluence Clock

Options
  • 27-08-2013 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

I have a 2011 Fluence but the time on the clock is wrong. I have read the manual but it's not telling me how to change the time on the display unit.

Has anyone figured how to change the clock times please? There's no buttons on the clock display to change the time as per the manual. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Ha ha don't worry OP, this seems to be a very common problem with Fluence owners ! Simply access the 'settings' menu with the radio switched on, its the button with kind of an equalizer picture on it, this will lead you to System settings and time/clock should be there on the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭Ronnie Beck

Them renaults are notorious for having their clocks set to the wrong time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

I know that this is a 3 year old thread but is the first thing that shows on Google and felt this needed more clarity.

Had to reset the click on my fluence this morning due to daylight savings. If you have a fluence carmimat TomTom you do not change the click on the car radio settings you do it via the remote on the TomTom settings screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I thought you had to take the engine out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

aynon wrote: »
    Had to reset the click on my fluence this morning due to daylight savings. If you have a fluence carmimat TomTom you do not change the click on the car radio settings you do it via the remote on the TomTom settings screen.

latest?cb=20110503214221

Tell me someone else gets this and I'm not that old:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,384 ✭✭✭Damien360

Tell me someone else gets this and I'm not that old:pac:

You are that old. At least 40 years old. Made me laugh. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

colm_mcm wrote: »
    I thought you had to take the engine out.

Nothing surprises me with renaults, and this wouldnt either.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Just leave it alone, it'll fix itself in about 6 months. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks for the clarification.

Still, old thread lock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement