Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to look for office space in Dublin

Options
  • 27-08-2013 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

We're a small software company that are looking to move offices around Grand Canal Dock and Barrow Street area - I've trawled daft, my home and similar sites but was wondering if there were other ways to go about it.

We're looking for a space to fit up to 8 people - it doesn't have to be serviced but can be. We'd prefer less than 1500 p/m but there is some flexibility in the budget. Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭ontour2

Another way is to walk around the area and you will see the signs for the commercial agents. Not all of them put the properties on Myhome or Daft. The main areas that we found similar sized offices were Clanwillian Sq / Terrace, along and off Grand Canal St Lower and around Pearse St in developments such as Westland Sq.

When looking at the rent it is important to check out rates, service charges and buildings insurance. This can be around €5k per year depending on development, location etc.

If you want an office with car parking spaces, it is a lot more challenging in that area as most of the offices do not have parking. It is also worth checking what internet providers are available for an office as it was a huge surprise to me to discover that you could have a problem getting good broadband in Dublin 2.

Advertisement