Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

censorship in afterhours?!

Options
  • 27-08-2013 10:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

why is it there can be many threads about syria in afterhours but my last thread has been closed and i'm being told i have to take my thread to the politics section?? i would rather the quickfire responses from the busiest section here ta, if i had wanted a slow thread i'd gave stuck it in the politics section to begin with!!

a quick search reveals the current syria threads in afterhours right now!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Oh god sorry. We forgot you were in charge. We will change that fr you now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

why is it there can be many threads about syria in afterhours but my last thread has been closed and i'm being told i have to take my thread to the politics section?? i would rather the quickfire responses from the busiest section here ta, if i had wanted a slow thread i'd gave stuck it in the politics section to begin with!!

a quick search reveals the current syria threads in afterhours right now!!

Yeah why did humanji just close the latest thread? No reason for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

Mods can you move this thread to site feedback please?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Leftist wrote: »
    Mods can you move this thread to site feedback please?

He already had an anti-West thread in After Hours, he didn't need another. He can cry about censorship all he wants, but he's the reason the thread was closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement