Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 27-08-2013 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭

What is the Physiological profile of users with enormous posts say 26K .
    The mods have these numbers but we dare not speak about them its blasphemy .
    I know some are disabled just wondering considering the publicity about Internet addiction.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Strangely enough these people (and others posting on boards) are all individuals with individual psychological profiles.

I am not aware of any studies done of boards.ie prolific posters. Therefore I am unable to answer your question.

Blasphemy, now that's a different forum altogether - Soc > Religion & Spirituality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭atkin

There is a condition called 'Excessive posting disorder ' not a separate study as yet but related to Internet addiction.
    I think for most people it just wears itself out .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

We are not here to discuss other boards.ie users, either focus the topic on internet addiction or the thread gets locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Actually more I think about this thread; the more I become uncomfortable with it, thanks to those who reported it. Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement