Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you made someone smile today?

Options
  • 27-08-2013 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭

I have. :)

It's the best motto to live by, even it's just a little kid that you make a funny face at. If anyone can convince me that there is anything more important in life than that I will personally give you €76.65

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Got a blowjob. Where's my money ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Making 2 people smile.

Cheque please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Making 3 people smile.

I'll settle for cash.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

4 people, I take cards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Lapin wrote: »
    Making 3 people smile.

I'll settle for cash.

Making infinity+1 people smile.
    Suck it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Some one was crying so I shot their head off at the neck with a shotgun and turned it upside down so they were smiling so I win because of all the effort and how do I get blood off my bed sheets please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Jesus folks, it's not a race like :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Once or twice a month I go on to ask.fm and leave anonymous positive messages on teenagers profiles.

I recommend everyone do it. I would like to think it brightens up their day a little and maybe stops them dwelling on the nasty **** that's posted there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Keith wrote: »
    Suck it.

+ that and make the dog smile too.

The loot is mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Once or twice a month I go on to ask.fm and leave anonymous positive messages on teenagers profiles.

I recommend everyone do it. I would like to think it brightens up their day a little and maybe stops them dwelling on the nasty **** that's posted there.

Bit pervy :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Suck it.

Yeah, I covered that one. See above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

So you creep on children on the Internet....?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Suck it.

When I smile, the Universe smiles back to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I tend to make people snarl more than smile. Sort of a Rhianna sex face.. I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,700 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Bit pervy :confused:
    Brego888 wrote: »
    So you creep on children on the Internet....?

Hmmm. No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

sent someone a youtube vid and think they pulled a muscle laughing so technically I wasn't the one who made them laugh but I did help bring them closer to it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I pushed my suicidal mate under a steam train.

He was chuffed to bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

I managed to convince my sister and her best friend (also my friend) to talk to each other, after they fell out a few months ago due to a complete misunderstanding. Ended up in the friend's house with the two of them while they cleared the air, and right as they made up and decided that they were being stupid, it turned midnight, marking the friend's birthday. According to her, I gave her the best birthday present ever by bringing my sister back into her life.

Good deed for the day done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭my my my

today i mostly made people shocked and worried, tomorrow i'm gonna make some people smile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ __ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) __ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็_(ツ)_ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

• Advertisement
Advertisement