Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur - Free Software?

Options
  • 26-08-2013 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi all... I'm an absolute amateur to this and simply need to make a few videos for work. This might give you an idea of the extent of the sort of thing I'd be looking to do -

So, all I've been using in the past is Windows Movie Maker and, in fairness, it's done alright as to what I want. I was just wondering if there's any free software - keeping it simple - that would be better than Movie Maker for video editing.

I'm using Audacity for the audio and it does everything I need it to do and more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭alyssum

Hi all... I'm an absolute amateur to this and simply need to make a few videos for work. This might give you an idea of the extent of the sort of thing I'd be looking to do -

So, all I've been using in the past is Windows Movie Maker and, in fairness, it's done alright as to what I want. I was just wondering if there's any free software - keeping it simple - that would be better than Movie Maker for video editing.

I'm using Audacity for the audio and it does everything I need it to do and more.
    what camera do you use

Advertisement