Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Cisco exams

Options
  • 26-08-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

I went to book a CCNA 640-802 exam via Pearson, and noticed the price is very high. Price quoted is €215 plus €49.45 VAT. Seems like a lot for one exam.
    I thought it was cheaper when I went to book in a few weeks ago? Or does the location have any bearing on price (I am trying to book in Dublin)
    Anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I went to book a CCNA 640-802 exam via Pearson, and noticed the price is very high. Price quoted is €215 plus €49.45 VAT. Seems like a lot for one exam.
    I thought it was cheaper when I went to book in a few weeks ago? Or does the location have any bearing on price (I am trying to book in Dublin)
    Sounds about right. Considering an mcsa server 2012 will cost you €450

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

icnd1 is €135, pearson vue will give correct price so maybe it is that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

That's the correct price for the composite exam.
    zweton wrote: »
    icnd1 is €135, pearson vue will give correct price so maybe it is that.

By 2 and you have the cost of the CCNA exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Cheers lads, good to know.

Advertisement