Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Wanted house share near GMIT

Options
  • 26-08-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hi im a 1st year "mature student" (23) looking for a house share in galway preferably near enough to GMIT. Dont know anybody up there and it seems easier to rent houses by the unit. My price range would be around 350 a month. Im a pretty laid back guy and up for the craic im also a clean person to live with. Im also interested in video games music and sport. Looking to share a house with like minded people. PM me if interested. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Amze

Hi,
    Myself and possibly and girl are lookin for a place in Galway.
    We're both also 23. I've been lookin at a really cheap house in Tara grove in or around 60 a week each. It's 15minutes walk to town.
    I presume you'll be going to Dublin Rd campas in GMIT?
    This house is more convenient for Cluain Mhuire students but the college run a shuttle bus that you can get very close to the house.
    Let me know if your interested.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Catharine

Hiya. Myself and a friend are both students at gmit (2nd year) moving into Clareview Park which is a 3min walk to GMIT and have a single room available at €267 per month! Pm if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DangerMoose

Also looking for a room. I am a mature student in GMIT and need somewhere soon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Have a single room in Gleann Na Ri here, seems I will be keeping my existing lease. internet/bins etc included, just electricity bill to be paid bi monthly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DangerMoose

I will be in galway tomorrow if its still available to view?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

I missed this, Moose, but it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Abracastabya

looking for two rooms two students 23/25 anyone out there to help? Anywhere near the city centre or a bus route is fine :) Two males

• Registered Users Posts: 1 StevieC4

Ye Im in a similar boat. Im 23 and going into my 1st year in GMIT. Looking for a place to stay. Have everything else sorted just need to find somewere to lay the head. If anyone needs one more person in a house or anything like that just let me know.Cheers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement