Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Footie

Options
  • 26-08-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭

WTF...am I the only one that thinks Gary Neville and fe ckig Jamie droooonnnneeeee on Carragher don't have a clue what they are doing. I mean all this moving about on a touch screen wtf...they would be better with a subbuteo board game. What happened to sitting on a seat and just discussing the dam game....

Rant over :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

You tell 'em brah

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭hansfrei

Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

What's footie?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Lawlesz

Sky's coverage of football is painful. They state the obvious time after time. Just talk you through what has happened "good run down the right, nice ball in, gets a good head on it and good save by the keeper". Yes we can see that. We don't need an overpaid washed up footballer to explain what has just happened. Give me Giles and Brady (and ok, Dunphy for the laugh) any day. At least they explain and analyze the game from a tactical point of view. The likes of Carragher and Jamie f****n Redknapp is like listening to commentary for the blind. Offers nothing.

Oh, in before "Soccer forum that way>>>>"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Do we have a Liverpool v Man U thread now in AH ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

I don't mind Gary so much but Jesus Christ Jamie carragher, I'm loseing the will to live lisening to him, the new set up takes away from the build up of the game, no atmosphere while they attempt to talk about what they think might happen, too many arrows, those awkward 3 second silence's that's happening with Jamie all too often, embarrassing and Un-entertaining to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,417 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

I don't mind Gary so much but Jesus Christ Jamie carragher, I'm loseing the will to live lisening to him, the new set up takes away from the build up of the game, no atmosphere while they attempt to talk about what they think might happen, too many arrows, those awkward 3 second silence's that's happening with Jamie all too often, embarrassing and Un-entertaining to say the least.

Even reading about it sounds boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,284 ✭✭✭Homer

Soccer forum is >>>>>>> way :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Moss: Awright, 'arry? See that ludicrous display last night?

Postman: What was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?

Moss: Fing about Arsenal is, they always try an' walk it in.

Postman: True. See you later, Moss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

caustic 1 wrote: »
    WTF.. I mean all this moving about What happened to sitting on a seat and just discussing

Rant over :mad:

What's wrong with footsie?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Sky, polishing turds and overhyping them to the moon since 1992...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

I never know what Carragher is saying. They need subtitles when he's speaking. I can't understand a word he's saying. Which is probably a good thing anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

I'm sorry but I have serious reservations regarding the thoughts of anyone who calls the beautiful game 'footie'.

Football is for real men - footie is for fashionistas and metrosexuals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

btard wrote: »
    I never know what Carragher is saying. They need subtitles when he's speaking. I can't understand a word he's saying. Which is probably a good thing anyway :D

He's dead made up that the bizzies haven't switched off the leccie.

Footie forum. Make sure you read their charter n stuff. They have a footie forum access requests forum too. It's all fierce complicated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement