Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation Share near UCD - First year arts student here

Options
  • 26-08-2013 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone so I'm starting at UCD next week and I didn't get campus - everyone on daft.ie either only want professionals or females/rent is too high so it's been tricky finding somewhere

Kinda panicking now since orientation is just next week and I live all the way out the country

If anyone has a spare room to rent out near UCD or anything give me a message

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Louise137

Hey. If your looking for accommodation for next year you should check out this place. i am going to stay at a student apartment on frederick street north. its about a 20 mins bus to ucd so its not ideal but its only like 5 mins walk to o connell street. there are two apartments with 8-10 people in each. its 550 pm single and 400 pppm in the twin rooms. the heating is included but you have to pay your own electricity. every room has its own meter so you only pay for the amount of electricity you use. this is the link on daft http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1373984# its says its for professionals and mature students but they have changed their mind and they only want students now smile.png ive already put a deposit down so im definitely taking a room. so if your interested you should ring joe @ 0879810183 or email info@josephestates.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HILARY7

hiya, interested in Digs? On QBC - 15 mins max to UCD on 46A, 145, 84, 63, 175 bus routes with 46A coming every 10 mins. Lovely bedrooms with very good facilities, parking space, electric gates, bed, breakfast and home made dinner - ideally Mon-Fri but will consider 7 day stays as well. Rent includes breakfast, dinner, heating, electricity, free WIFI, €150 for 5 days or €170 for 7 days. Only 15 mins on bus to UCD, 5 mins by bus to IADT. H

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HILARY7

Hi,

Did you find some where you liked yet? How much rent are you willing to pay and are you looking for 5 nite stay ie Sunday nite to Friday morning or 7 nite stays? I have a lovely home offering 'Digs', home made dinners, bed and breakfast. Email me with contact mobile no if interested and we can have a quick chat. Hilary

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MD95

Hiya,
    My Ucd Merville Accommodation will be available from Jan 2013 onwards.
    Please contact 083 152 6376 or UCD residences for further information.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement