Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Geocorp 0.0 Corp now recruiting

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Jaysus, when did you came back to EVE! :pac: I am myself just a few clicks from ressubing for the last few weeks. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,289 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

A couple of months ago :)

Suits me as im broke atm so its a good alternative to spending money on crap :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

A couple of months ago :)

Suits me as im broke atm so its a good alternative to spending money on crap :p

I am broke too m8. Job became even more unsure this week. Might be going to join unemployment ranks myself soon, sounds like perfect time for going back to EVE ( as sad as the reason is ).

I have never been in null sec though, I guess it would be fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

So what sort of stuff do you guys do? I'm looking for a new corp myself.

We have a station in Provi, atm we are busy seeding the market building caps working on afew more supers for corp and general pvp/ratting/mining stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

jesus i havent played the game in years. just browsing see if anything is alive. tell me this is there servers or just 1 now? cant remember the fukn game really, been playin sto for a bit now, and i like the space side of it. always had eve in the back of my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

aoodi wrote: »
    jesus i havent played the game in years. just browsing see if anything is alive. tell me this is there servers or just 1 now? cant remember the fukn game really, been playin sto for a bit now, and i like the space side of it. always had eve in the back of my mind.

I think it's always just been the one server.

Always been one server.

There is a chinese server with a slightly different ruleset(no pods etc) and a test server but always only 1 server outside of china

EvE is also busier than ever

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

Always been one server.

There is a chinese server with a slightly different ruleset(no pods etc) and a test server but always only 1 server outside of china

EvE is also busier than ever

Serenity = Chinese Main Live Server
    Tranquillity = Main LIVE Server

there is actually 3 test servers

Singularity = Eve / Dust 514 Integrated Test Server
    Duality = Eve Test Server
    Multiplecity = Dev Test Server

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

So there's still people in Ireland play this in 2013?
    I personally got bored of the game, only really been logging in to skill train the past couple of years, figured I could spend the time doing something else or playing something more fun, so I deleted all 3 of my accounts early this year, best to burn the bridges so I don't risk returning

I noticed soundwave is leaving, that doesn't bode well.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

I gave all my characters away apart from my first and original character and a market alt.

All i do now is margin trading which is quite fun, surprising the amount of money you can make.

My goal is to make enough isk to buy back my characters if need be, buy a titan and fit/clone and enough isk left to play 3 account for free for a year.

Advertisement