Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have been with VHI for 40 years. With the constant increases in premiums I can no longer afford to stay with them. I am considering moving to Glohealth. Can anyone give me some feedback about Glohealth? Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Look up www.hia.ie and you can compare your existing policy with all other products in the market. Remember you can avail of all the products including Company scheme, nurses, teachers etc. I have Company care Choice with Laya and find it very good as we can claim back 50% of all Doctors, Consultants and other fees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I believe Glo Health was set up by former employees of Aviva, who have been in the sector for a good while. I switched to them this year. I found their staff very helpful and their website is fairly clear and easy to follow. By far the cheapest cover without going Yellowpack

No claim yet (thankfully) so I've no feedback on that aspect for you

Advertisement