Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP?

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:27pm

Just something I noticed yesterday...on Dorset street, an unmarked black mondeo left Croke Park and behind it was an armoured Chevrolet Suburban on 132 plates following it...did we have a special American guest? Or was Enda travelling in style?

7764810882_8c87f7a68f_z.jpg

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 305 ✭✭Jimminy Mc Fukhead

armoured Chevrolet Suburban

Pat Spillane making his exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,898 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

Pat Spillane making his exit.

Ha Ha...brilliant...

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Twas yourman the Arab Prince whose 747 landed in Dublin!!!!!

On the phone posting, will have a better look at today plates tomorrow

Twas yourman the Arab Prince whose 747 landed in Dublin!!!!!

On the phone posting, will have a better look at today plates tomorrow

That picture is just one off google images. It's the exact same car but on 132-D plates. When Obama and the Queen were over, they had a similar setup with Irish plates so probably an American car. I'm mainly wonderin if they have any tickets for the 23rd!

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

I think the US Ambassador was in attendance.

• Advertisement
Advertisement