Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missguided

Options
  • 26-08-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Has anyone bought from them and would you recommend it? had a look at the site after seeing the tv ads (love the ads). They seem to have some nice pieces and I am tempted to pick up a few bits

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I've bought one pair of leggings, the sizing was pretty good. Have read a lot of negative feedback online though so I would be wary. I wasn't going yo buy from them but couldn't find the leggings anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The ads make me laugh - the model(s) is so good that a bin liner would look great on her. It's hard to judge the quality & fit of the clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I've bought from them and so has my sister and neither of us has had any problems.

The clothes are good quality, delivery is expensive though (about €8 to Ireland I think, unless they've changed it). Delivery takes a good week, maybe more from what I remember.

Today is a bank holiday in the UK, so if you order today it could be a few days before your order is dispatched.

Also I when I ordered with them last, you were able to use more than one coupon code too. The last time I ordered, I use two codes I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

dudara wrote: »
    The ads make me laugh - the model(s) is so good that a bin liner would look great on her. It's hard to judge the quality & fit of the clothes.

yup I thought that myself and unfortunately I do not look like those models at all! :D They would look good in anything!

I placed an order earlier I got a necklace (the spit of one I loved and broke), two jersey dresses and a blazer including delivery for about €43 euro so thats not too bad. Delivery was meant to be 48 hours but thanks for the heads up on the BH Toast4532 - hopefully it will arrive sometime next week. I figure if the quality is bad I can always send it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 ACProctor

Has anyone bought from them and would you recommend it? had a look at the site after seeing the tv ads (love the ads). They seem to have some nice pieces and I am tempted to pick up a few bits

Yes, and No! Our daughter recently tried to buy a dress from there. They sent one that was nothing like it (I personally believe they were just trying to get rid of other stock and hope for the best). We tried to return it and get the correct one delivered, but they blamed us and said they do not do exchanges -- even though it was their fault and it was not an "exchange".

They did refund the money, but they did not answer any emails. We didn't feel confident in going through it all again so we never made another purchase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Zombie thread - closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement