Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to WIT

Options
  • 25-08-2013 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

What would be the cheapest way to get to WIT from Kildare/Carlow? :confused:

Reason being, i've a mate(Gav) going to WIT next week and his girlfriend(Shaz) lives back in Kildare, with MY girlfriend. MY girlfriend is best mates with her, and I want to try get his transport sorted so I look good in front of her(Shaz) and she will be nicer to me. :rolleyes: We haven't got on really since I started going out with my girlfriend(her best friend). This is probably confusing :o So ehm...back to my original question :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Such a beautiful story, top class.

Most of my friends that get the bus from Kildare to WIT get Kavanagh's. Must be the most suitable as I'd assume they'd get Bus Éireann if they could.

Check Kavanagh's website would be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ahmadz

how to reach from Dublin airport to waterford?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 unable2wink

ahmadz wrote: »
    how to reach from Dublin airport to waterford?

http://jjkavanagh.ie/images/stories/timetable/Waterford-Dublin.pdf

I think its €18 and about 4 hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭FionnK86

callaway92 wrote: »
    Such a beautiful story, top class.

Most of my friends that get the bus from Kildare to WIT get Kavanagh's. Must be the most suitable as I'd assume they'd get Bus Éireann if they could.

Check Kavanagh's website would be the best bet.

Thanks Callaway92 will do :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Weirdest post ever on the WIT forum!

Bus Eireann & JJ Kavanagh buses cover this route (its the Waterford - Dublin route) as does Irish Rail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 metalhead949

what can you do if your lectures start at 9 but the bus only arrives at 10? im comin from carlow on the bus everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 unable2wink

what can you do if your lectures start at 9 but the bus only arrives at 10? im comin from carlow on the bus everyday.

Carpool maybe, you could look for one here and I not sure but if there are notice boards in WIT but you could stick up a sign if you haven't found one by the time you've started.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Juicy432

Train?

Advertisement