Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spike Island-pic

Options
  • 25-08-2013 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

This pic was taken on my bother in law's mobile phone last weekend in Spike Island, Cobh Co. Cork.

When he took the pic, noone else was in the room. My sister stepped outside the room for him to take the pic, and is standing to the right of the door. She didnt like the feel of the room and said it was so cold, she could see her husbands breath. So, she stepped out. She swears there was noone else in the corridor. The 2 of them were a little freaked by it.

The black bit on the peek hole to the left is the slider. It was half pulled over at the time the pic was taken.

Anyone any stories on this?

Ghost.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

On mars there is a mountain that looks like a face. But that's only because our brains are wired to identify images and try to make sense of them as best they can. Same here I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭100200 shih

I dont see anything ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Look at the peephole.

Fair enough, but that still doesnt explain what might be distorting it then.

Surely you'd be able to see the wall of the corridor, rather than something in the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Had a look at the image there, this is either a badly photoshopped image or else there is a picture or something placed inside the room.

Case closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Look at the peephole.

Fair enough, but that still doesnt explain what might be distorting it then.

Surely you'd be able to see the wall of the corridor, rather than something in the way.
    It looks like a bit of cardboard in the peep hole or the actual wall across the corridor. It's not a very clear face, and I think my brain is trying to make it into a face.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Ziycon wrote: »
    Had a look at the image there, this is either a badly photoshopped image or else there is a picture or something placed inside the room.

Case closed.

Its not photoshopped. And there was noone inside the room, bar him. And fair enough again, yep one could say it was someone in the corridor. But my sister was standing to the right of the door. Its fact that noone was standing there, bar her.

Im posting here alongggggggg time (2005)...really...why would I put up a hoax pic.

Also, to address another post, they looked through the peephole. There was no cardboard.

Another edit: They didnt go as part of a group...they were just stolling around themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

Ziycon wrote: »

Case closed.

There's no picture in that room. I was there last weekend as well bit went with the group tour and there would have been a good few people in the corridor when we went in there. Very cold area alright though. Eeerie enough

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

could be a ghost pic, spike island is supposed to be haunted..

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Jessica xxx

Definitely looks like a face to me, but again, who knows??? :O

Advertisement