Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San andreas multiplayer mod

Options
  • 25-08-2013 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I am thinking of getting san andreas for pc to check out the multiplayer, But I am not sure what It runs like on pc, can anyone enlighten me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jones85

get it on the PlayStation Network, PSN, there is online multiplayer there too

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭aaronsharkey

I don't have a playstation, and are you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jones85

I'm not 100% sure

Thanks anyway for trying to help me out

• Registered Users Posts: 17,740 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No idea about the pc multiplayer mod but i do know there deffinitely isnt any multiplayer on playstation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Marteh

As far as I know, there is no online on San Andreas on anything but the PC.
    On the PC there are two main multiplayer mods, MTA:SA and SA-MP.
    It should run fine it you have an anyway decent computer.

I got it and it is really good, you just have to run it in compatibility mode

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

I played SA-MP for a few years, it good but hard to get into and really laggy too. I wouldn't bother with it but its worth a mess around if your bored and own SA already, It wont work with the steam version as far as I know.

Advertisement