Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bet query

Options
  • 25-08-2013 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

ok so put a treble of wigan city and spurs today,wrote out the docket myself and took the price on offer

docket looked like this

wigan 5/6
    Tottenham 8/13
    man city 4/9

only thing about this is I thought all games kicked off at 4 o clock,but wigan game was on a half hour when I placed the bet about 3.35.
    obviously the price would have been different,any way the wigan end of the bet is void??thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

ok so put a treble of wigan city and spurs today,wrote out the docket myself and took the price on offer

docket looked like this

wigan 5/6
    Tottenham 8/13
    man city 4/9

only thing about this is I thought all games kicked off at 4 o clock,but wigan game was on a half hour when I placed the bet about 3.35.
    obviously the price would have been different,any way the wigan end of the bet is void??thks

I'd say the bet is a loser as they'd have to have assumed you knew the game was on. Whoever took the bet should have said to you that the game had sterted.

It's worth a shot bringing it in but I'd be very surprised if they voided the losing part of the bet

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

ya thinking that myself,this same bookies the staff are thick as f..ck,really difficult to deal with,maybe my only hope is wigan were 1 up when I placed the bet,hd a bit of a lump on it 2

ya thinking that myself,this same bookies the staff are thick as f..ck,really difficult to deal with,maybe my only hope is wigan were 1 up when I placed the bet,hd a bit of a lump on it 2

My local is usually quite busy and i can understand how they don't have the time to check through every single bet so I always double check things.

It's worth a try, bring it in and see!

Doesn't matter now anyway thanks to Cardiff :pac:

Advertisement