Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Website

Options
  • 25-08-2013 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    I am looking at some ways to setup a knowledge sharing website for myself and some colleagues at work. Ideally, I would just use something simple like one of the online blogging websites (www.blogger.com) and that would do the trick...Except, I cant use an external hosting site. I need to set something up internally. I have access to a VM that has Windows XP installed so I can will be able to run something from that.

Any good ideas for setting something up? It needs to be really easy and hassle free to get up and running. I am not talking about building a website from scratch here, I want something that I can install that has all the leg work done already and I just need to add content..

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Comments

Advertisement