Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two & A Half Men - Season 11 [CBS - US]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I remember her from House, should be funny for a while. Bet she ends up with Rose at least once, or Judith.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I remember her from House, should be funny for a while. Bet she ends up with Rose at least once, or Judith.
    well lyndsey and candy had a one time thing, so either of them would a possibility,

TBF the show is still fairly funny which isnt an easy thing to do when you are at 10 seasons plus, im looking forward to another change in the dynamics, i think kutcher has done a great job since he came in, and cryer has really come into his own since also, they have been phasing jones out for 2 seasons now so its not a big deal if pops up or not,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

don ramo wrote: »
    well lyndsey and candy had a one time thing, so either of them would a possibility,

TBF the show is still fairly funny which isnt an easy thing to do when you are at 10 seasons plus, im looking forward to another change in the dynamics, i think kutcher has done a great job since he came in, and cryer has really come into his own since also, they have been phasing jones out for 2 seasons now so its not a big deal if pops up or not,

+1....and compared to 2 Broke Girls....its Citizen Kane....:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

LOL!.....the two boys are getting married!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I see Kutcher has got his other half Mila Kunis to guest star

Advertisement