Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

silk cut silver to rolling?

Options
  • 24-08-2013 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

I had quit smoking for over a month, but i fell off wagon... being smoking every second or third day of silk cut white, i used to smoke superking black before i quit, i dont want to go back to heavy cigarettes, i am very tight for money at the moment so want to smoke rolling tobacco, but i want a extremely light one, can you get silk cut rolling tobacco? or something on same? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭fanadman1

I had quit smoking for over a month, but i fell off wagon... being smoking every second or third day of silk cut white, i used to smoke superking black before i quit, i dont want to go back to heavy cigarettes, i am very tight for money at the moment so want to smoke rolling tobacco, but i want a extremely light one, can you get silk cut rolling tobacco? or something on same? thanks :)

rolling tobacco will be quite a lot heavyer than silcut silver i smoke benson and most will kill my craveing where as i could like silcut silver time and time again and taste nothing but air golden Virginia yellow is the lightest i tasted someone else might have something better this is just my experence

Advertisement