Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PKGrem Betting Tips

Options
  • 23-08-2013 11:26pm

Hey a few of you here might know me from around the forum, I've been posting on blogabet a lot more recently and have been documenting my bets on there rather than doing a log, I'd just thought I'd share the facebook page and the blogabet account with you on here.

https://www.facebook.com/PKGremBetting?ref=stream
    http://pkgrem.blogabet.com/

Bets for the weekend include:
    Hull City-Norwich City » over (2 TOT) @ 1.71 4/10

Both of these sides are massively underrated offensively, Hull while known for their defensive abilities last season showed plenty of times what talent they have on the flanks, with young Brady and Quinn (not forgetting Aluko or Sagbo either) showing the pace and trickery often to beat a man, and with Danny Graham up top they've a striker who's proven capable at this level. Against Chelsea Graham looked isolated, but against an inferior Norwich side he should be given more time on the ball. I wonder when bookies will begin to rate Hughton's men, they spent well during the summer and even brought in Johan Elmander during the week as backup for an already strong offensive line, with a midfield of Snodgrass, Fer and the likes to choose from Norwich will have plenty of supply for their forwards against a Hull side who might prove to have a leaky defence this season in comparison to last.

Fulham-Arsenal » 2 (-0.25 AH) @ 1.77 4/10

Fulham over the last few years have been known in the Premier League as a home side with last season demonstrating it completely with only 4 of their 11 PL wins coming away from home. Jol though is coming up against an Arsenal side who're practically qualified for Europe and in need of a win after faltering in the first round of the league 3-1 to Aston Villa. Although Arsenal have a long injury list Fulham too are struggling with key goalkeeper Steklenberg out through injury and the butcher of Bilbao facing a late fitness test to make it. Arsene should be able to field a strong midfield and attack with Sagna covering at CB for the suspended Koscielny/injured Vermaelan.

Aston Villa-Liverpool » over (2.5 TOT) @ 1.74 4/10

Both sides more than capable of scoring, Villa have the powerhouse Benteke to lead the line while pacey Agbonlahor and finisher Weimann work the channels against a Liverpool side who're going through aninjury crisis at the back with only Kolo being the fully fit senior CB for Liverpool. Liverpool have the trigger happy Sturridge up front with ammunition supplied from the silky Coutinho and quirky Aspas, both of which can supply great through balls for Danny to run onto, especially against, what to me, looks like a poor Villa defence. Predicting an away win, but Villa have proved me wrong twice considering I thought they'd be smashed by both Arsenal and Chelsea. Overs is the bet here.

Gaz Metan Medias-Steaua Bucharest » 1 (+0.75 AH) @ 1.95 4/10

Steaua still have their dreams set on qualifying for the Champions League and with a massive tie against Legia Warsaw coming up midweek, the Romanian side are expected to field a weakened side against Gaz Metan, with key players Bourceanu, Chiriches, Georgievsky, Stanciu, Latovlevici all expected to be rested by manager Reghecampf. While Gaz Metan aren't an exceptional side I expect them to perhaps come away with a result here against a weakened Steaua who have got their eyes set upon a much more important game midweek with a trip to Poland in what could be defined as already the most important game of their season. Key defensive midfielder Mihai Pintilii is also suspect as he limped out of the game against Legia.

and my bet of the day

Sampdoria-Juventus » 2 (-1 AH) @ 1.86 8/10

Sampdoria without key goalkeeper Sergio Romero who's been sold to Monaco. Juventus coming off the emphatic Super Cup win where they destroyed Lazio. I suspect with proper attacking talent Juventus may run riot in 2013. More problems exist for Sampdoria, key players of last season Icardi, Estiragbia, and Poli were all sold off during the close season and weren't properly replaced.

Good luck if you follow.

Comments

Advertisement