Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway area - laminate flooring?

Options
  • 23-08-2013 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Where in Galway does good priced wood laminate flooring? Had a quick look in commercial shops and they don't seem to have much and can be pricey. I don't know my way around all the business parks but surely liosbaun/tuam road/briarhill area has a handy flooring shop hidden away somewhere that I haven't found yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 oyman

I got some good.quality stuff very reasonble in Cahills homevalue hardware in Gort if that is not too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭crawlb4uwalk

oyman wrote: »
    I got some good.quality stuff very reasonble in Cahills homevalue hardware in Gort if that is not too far.

Its only half hour drive away. i know the place/I see the sign on the passed. Never been in it though.
    I'll take a look. Thank you.

Advertisement