Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wonderful 101

Options
  • 23-08-2013 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭

This is out today isn't it?

The demo seemed fun, so I might pick this up if the price is right. Its €46 in argos and £35 (€41) on Amazon. Anyone see any better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,910 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

This is out today isn't it?

The demo seemed fun, so I might pick this up if the price is right. Its €46 in argos and £35 (€41) on Amazon. Anyone see any better?

Must check Smyths tomorrow, though they don't have it on their site. If it's less than Argos and they have the Loyalty Card 10% discount, I may go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Aidonin

Paid 59.99 for it in gamestop after they told me they only had 1 copy and after hearing the game was in short supply. Feeling quite silly now, oh well. :pac:

The game itself is great, but the controls let it down a lot. I got to a challenging boss fight last night and just had to give up as it was doing my head in. Drawing the unite morphs on the gamepad is a disaster, so you just have to get used to doing it with the r.analogue stick which aint that much better. I wish they'd spent a bit longer fixing the controls as i'd probably be raving about it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,910 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Smyths didn't get it in anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Got it myself for €46 in Argos. All the ones i checked only had one copy in stock though (I got the only copy in Nutgrove in Dublin, Jervis centre and Ilac Centre in Dublin had a copy each though).

I'm only a couple of levels in, but so far I'm enjoying it a lot. The controls take a bit of getting used to, but once you get good at drawing a quick circle with the right stick you should be able to handle anything.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,005 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Moved to games, all new game discussion should be in the games forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Got it for €46 in argos gamestop taking the mick as usual going to give it a bash after I finish DMC

Advertisement