Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Locked Out of my iPhone, Help!

Options
  • 23-08-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

I just bought an iPhone 5 the other day and was setting it up today. I got insurance on the phone and i got a message today saying that the insurance has been set up, but the message said 'click here' and gave me a link to a site for a security app, and the message gave me a code to use to set the app up. I went ahead and did it since it sounded like a good idea but i didn't write the code down anywhere and i didnt memorize it or anything, i just copied and pasted it when i was setting the app up. I didn't realise the code was for input every time you want to use your phone so i didnt think much of it but now I'm locked out of my phone and i cant remember the full code to unlock it. I know the first 3 digits but the whole thing is 5 or 6 digits long. I tried plugging the phone into my computer but that didnt work and now im panicking about it. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement