Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montecristo & Nikka Tasting - Dublin, 25/09/2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

They are usually a good night. I was at the last night in iberico.
    David and the gang put on a good show. Little tip, bring your wallet. Good value on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

I'm in Spain that week. Shame, sounds like it would be a good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Might head to this. Now if only I can persuade wifey to be designated driver for the evening.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭miltonkrest

yes, these are always a good night - been to a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Will there be cigars for sale on the night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

You get 2 monte with your admission but they had some for sale. Give them a call and ask. They are v approachable.
    Won't be able to make this one, gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

If i wasnt leaving for Malta, i would have been going to this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

Spoke to them about it last time I was in the shop (I'm going tonight) and they said that thre 'might be' cigars for
    sale. Then also said that they probably wont be selling just run of the mill cigars and most on sale with be special editions.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

I was at this on Wed night and thought I might just write a small review.

Place was nice, a very good welcome from the organizers, lacked atmosphere but was a nice evening outside to balance it out.
    Got some food (not enough put out imo) and I think only 3 tasters of whiskys as opposed to the 4 mentioned.
    The goddie bag was decent, one Montecristo No2 and one No5, a small bottle of Whiskey and a shot Glass.
    Had talks with guys from Fox's and the were all really friendly and informative.

In short and decent night and quite good value for money. I was surprised however that there was no cigars on sale
    as I really would have expected there to be.

Advertisement